Pasha Construction is looking for potential candidates for the position of Senior Accountant to Construction division of the Company. This role directly reports to the Finance Manager
• Supervise external audit activities with interim and annual audit;
• Produced interim and annual financial statements under IFRS;
• Liaison with internal and external auditors;
• Preparation of supporting agreements, reports, data bases for IFRS reporting;
• Analytical, Quantitative and Qualitative Review of Financial Statements;
• Reviewing of Monthly Management Reports, Budgets and Forecasts of Group Companies;
• Management reporting; Monthly, quarterly, interim and annual reporting;
• Review, analyze and control cost and revenue of assigned construction projects
• A bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience at Senior role in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum a year of experience of work with external auditors
• Good knowledge in Azerbaijani, English, Russian (preferable)
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Solid accounting knowledge
• IFRS knowledge
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Rational mind and approach
• Solid character to overcome challenges
• Consistent self-discipline
About the Company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects, we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.