Pasha Construction is looking for potential candidates for the position of HSE Trainer.
This role directly reports to the Senior HSE Manager.
- Organizes and conducts site induction trainings for all new employees, contractors and subcontractors, as well as visitors;
- Assesses training needs and develops implementation plans accordingly;
- Verifies and registers certificates of training participants and employees in accordance with their job functions;
- Regularly updates and improves training materials and develops new training materials;
- Monitors amendments in HSE-related training legislation, ensures that the trainings meet the requirements of local legislation;
- Conducts trainings in structural units regularly and registers in local legislation journals;
- Records weekly and monthly trainings over the training matrix and reports to the manager;
- Conducts proper training administration, i.e. arranges the signing of the necessary documents by participants and completion of the feedback forms to review and improve the training quality;
- Keeps notes of pre-work safety trainings and updating training topics;
- Archives HSE Training documentation;
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Oil and Gas
- Two plus years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of HSE rules
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Hard and dynamic worker, good physical condition
- Good safety attitude and focus on accuracy
- Excellent Azerbaijani and good command of English language
About the Company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.