(English) MAINTENANCE GROUP SUPERVISOR
- Liaising with existing tenants to engender good customer relationships, on-going client care and the servicing of their complaints.
- Ensuring high standards of presentation and maintenance throughout the building. A planned maintenance regime should be operational.
- Be fully familiar with all property appliances and service contracts.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and all other general legislation. Carry out all statutory tests that are required eg. Fire alarm testing.
- Supervising and motivating staff, ensuring that workloads are appropriate and quality of work is acceptable.
- Carry out regular reviews and arrange training as necessary. Provide training on site, as appropriate.
- Review expenditure and achieve cost savings where possible, whilst maintaining high standards of service and presentation.
- Familiarization with competing centers and services in the local areas
- A bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Experienced in hospitality construction industry not less than 3 years
- Flexible in schedule
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently
- Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc.