Customer Services Assistant (Receptionist)
Pasha Construction LLC is looking for prospective candidates for a position of Customer Services Assistant (Receptionist) within Daniz Mall and Port Baku Mall.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Greet and direct guests upon arrival, provide them with the information they need and answer other questions as best they can;
• Provide customers with information brochures;
• Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information;
• Acting as a spokeswoman for the event, coordinating with organizers, other staff members or featured guests – such as managers, artists, and caterers, and mingling among the crowd to make sure the event is on track and people are enjoying themselves;
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Manage the issue of lost car parking tickets
• Preparation of daily base reports (lost and found, work permit list and etc.)
• Good customer service and organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
• Strong work ethic
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skill
• Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
• Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
• Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc
About the Company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.