- Participation in the process of monitoring of construction projects based on the approved Construction Plan;
- Preparation and investigation of work estimate on finished and ongoing projects;
- Review of opinion provided by Governmental Structures regarding construction projects;
- Preparation of technical reports (quarterly and annually) regarding audited objects;
- Fulfillment of assigned tasks by Manager in a timely manner;
- Archiving and proper documentation of performed audit procedures.
- Bachelor degree (in Engineering field);
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Proper knowledge regarding types and quality of construction materials;
- Proper knowledge of construction technology and quality;
- Languages: Azerbaijani – excellent, English – advanced level;
- Technical skills: MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word;
- Being well organized with excellent time management skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Deadline for applications – April 25, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.