Site Fit-out Architect
- Establish a safe working environment on a fast paced, fast track fit-out project.
- Coordinate construction with multiple contractors and labour teams (if any) activities at the workspace, to secure progress without disrupting.
- Take site surveys and measurements, verify design and dimensions; and act to solve discrepancies.
- Revise architectural layouts and prepare details when necessary; through coordination with Project Manager in accordance with organisational process assets and brand image.
- Aim high end finishes on every aspect of construction by actively involving Quality Control on site. Collect and/or prepare all documents of quality control.
- Supervise direct personnel on mission critical tasks, as advised by Project Manager.
- Prepare material take-offs, coordinate procurement/supply of materials by checking available materials with Warehouse & reporting procurement requests to Project Manager. Manage logistics for a site.
- Report issues of conflicts, interactions with government & other external bodies, foreseen risks.
- Report progress reports, weekly work schedules.
- Architect or coming from a trades background for Interior Finishes
- Basic computer literate & professional handling of ACAD
- Knowledge of finishes materials & details
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Fit-out experience is a MUST
- Good knowledge of English language
Deadline for applications – 15 September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.