Receptionist (Port Baku Health Club)
- Make the required spa, sports hall, tennis and squash appointments as requested, reconfirm and reschedule as needed;
- Make a full tour around the club including a description of fitness classes, promotions, and prices. Direct visitors to the appropriate staff or meeting location;
- Obtain telephone directories and maintain them in a proper and timely manner;
- Responsible for the client database TNG HRS filing system;
- Maintain and update database filing system on a regular basis;
- Receive cash and credit card payment, provide the client with receipt is a must;
- Ensure that all forms and letters are correctly filed;
- Responsible for the preparation of corresponding TNG reports;
- Ensure all necessary office supplies are in stock at all times.
- Good customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel and customers at all levels
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Working shifts: 06:45: – 15:45, 12:00 – 21:00, 14:00 – 23:00 (5 days/week)
Deadline for applications – September 6, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.