- Measurement, BQ preparation, and assisting with the preparation of cost plans.
- Measurement and administration of Contractor/Consultant interim applications for payment.
- Review and assessment of Contractor/Consultant claim submissions including variations to the works, extensions of time and loss and expense claims
- Preparation and agreement of records
- Assisting with the review, valuation and agreement of final account submissions
- Be fully conversant with work breakdown structures, and have the ability to allocate estimates to these
- Assist in the preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Keep your manager fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project
- Assistance with procurement of Contractors/Consultants including prequalification, preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation and reports,
- Attendance at regular contractor progress meetings
Education in Building, Construction, Civils, Structural engineering, economics or Mathematics
The candidate must have construction knowledge and have work experience of at least 5 years with a construction related company.
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of software. Addition training in Cost X, Conject and COINS will be provided.