- To organize, supervise audits, QA/QC of implementation.
- To ensure commitments of service providers on high levels of HSE.
- To contribute to improvement preparedness to emergency by training.
- To contribute to improvement of HSE and Quality performances.
- To contribute to the implementation of the Health Plan of the affiliate.
- Development and implementation of HSE Assurance Plan
- HSE performance management
- Maintaining efficient HSE interface.
- Incident Investigations and root cause analysis
- Running of safety culture programs
- Diploma in Engineering/Environmental Sciences
- At least 1-2 years work experience in related field
- Good technical knowledge of construction works
- Good speaking and writing English language skills.