Construction Manager (Fit Out)
- Delivery of a number of fit out, maintenance and refurbishment projects – mainly into residential properties
- The successful candidate will oversee all labor and subcontractors on site, and be responsible for the overall workmanship.
- Monitoring all work executed, at all stages, snagging of all works sign off responsibility of the finished product
- Working on Projects from inception to completion, for example, taking client inquiry/suggestion, specifying and designing solution, producing pricing and proposal, liaising with client and taking order for project and ensuring delivery of project via the companies employees and subcontractors
- Ensure that project milestones and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time and within budget
- Accountable day-to-day to the client, and internally our Project Manager
- Professional interface with other disciplines and the client’s representative
- Line management responsibility for a project team and indirectly for sub-contractors
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant refurbishment/ fit out of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Recent experience working on large-scale residential construction projects.
- Ability to manage contractors and contracts labor work force
- Effective team control and building of team spirit/culture
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in internal fit-out from 2nd fix onwards
- Retaining existing clients for further work and securing new clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of overall project requirements and the ability to advise client’s knowledgeably on overall project management issues
- Demonstrate effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals
- Excellent communications skills; including report writing.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Eye for detail and a track record of managing sub-contractors to deliver a high-quality finish
Deadline for applications – 15 September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.