Cleaning Team Leader – Port Baku Health Club
- Order supplies as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Focus on Special Emphasis on Priority and VIP guests.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standard.
- Inspect and ensures all areas have been assigned and serviced each day – instruct employees as required.
- Maintain a regular deep cleaning program, a monthly planner consisting of a project a day. Floor/carpet care. Keeping records/checklists.
- Maintain a monthly linen inventory. Supply inventory should be done once a week (order as needed).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with The Club standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of The Club.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Ensure that all guest, public areas and back of the housework areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction.
- Supervise, train, support, and monitor cleaning and laundry attendants.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the cleaning function.
- Knowledge of relevant standards of hygiene and health and safety.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Reliable – timekeeping and attendance
- Numerical skills to give information on stock level
- Positive disposition
- Team leader experience
Working shifts: 06:45: – 15:45, 12:00 – 21:00, 22:00 – 07:00, 14:00 – 23:00 (5 days/week)
Deadline for applications – 30 November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.