- Active participation in month-end closing, FRP preparation for ML
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Support in managing fixed assets and intercompany transactions
- Support in managing payable and receivables, invoices received and issued
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Education in the field of finance is welcomed
- Sufficient accounting knowledge
- PC skills at the level of a confident user (Microsoft Office)
- English language knowledge sufficient for email correspondence, communication
- Attention to details, teamwork skills
- Strong work ethics
Deadline for applications – January 18, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.